Resources will include amongst others:
- Selected Videos on using games for learning and best practices.
- Handbook of games for learning and good practices, and the issue of a yearly report on game-based learning.
- The documentation of the state of the art in game-based learning research, with a special focus on cultural and localization issues, with the inclusion of this and previous project results.
- GBL Uptake Methodological Guidelines created based on the valorisation activities
- Green paper on game-based learning – reflecting on use cases from practice and compiling an input for decision makers as to facilitate the uptake of GBL in the classroom.
- GBL related links, useful sites, reports, guides, and many more.
Resources are updated regularly. Click here to view all the postings, select from the dropdown controls below or use the quick search from the right hand menu.